Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunbeams!

I can't believe my baby girl is already in Primary!  It felt like forever before she could go to Nursery and now it feels like I blinked and she's a 'big girl'!  She was so excited to go to Sunbeams and 'Big Girl' Primary (as she calls it).  I was so glad that she made the transition fairly easily.  I ended up having to sub in another Primary class so I was in Sharing Time at the same time as her.  She was definitely wiggly and didn't want to sit on her chair... but what do you really expect from a just turned 3 year old that is used to Nursery and playing for 2 hours!  She did pretty good, and it was really fun to see her interact with the other little kids.  I love seeing these little ones figuring out the world around them.  Emma kept asking, "What are we doing now?" throughout the entire time... just trying to get her world sorted out :-)

Ben was good with Nursery, although he apparently asked where Emma was almost the entire time.  Poor kid... he's always had his big sister to watch out for him (or beat on him... whatever the case may be...).

We were a little surprised when they pulled Emma's name out to give the talk next week in Primary.  Nothing like throwing her in to the deep end!  Actually... I think she'll do fine.  The only thing I'm a little worried about is that she might want to be up at the front every week after she gets a chance to be there next week!  Should be interesting!

Emma fell and got a fat lip just before we headed to church... fun times.


No comments:

Post a Comment