Sunday, November 10, 2013

Special Day

Yesterday afternoon we had the privilege of attending my nephew Tyler’s baptism.  It was such a neat experience to watch him be baptized.  It has taken a while for him to be ready and prepared to make this choice in his life and it was amazing to feel of the special spirit that was there throughout the meeting.  (Thanks for letting me be a part of your day, Tyler!  I love you!)

IMG_3859_eIMG_3867  IMG_3869

Another fun thing that happened at the baptism was that every single one of my siblings, their spouses and all my nieces and nephews were there!  ALL of us!  Doesn’t happen very often, so we grabbed the chance to take some pictures.  They’re not perfect, but we’re all together!

IMG_3876_e

IMG_3882_e

My family… youngest to oldest.  I can’t imagine life without them.  They are my best friends.  I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment