Thursday, March 24, 2016

Restaurants, Play Dates and Art Class

I was asked to help in Emma's class today for their Rabbit & Racoon Restaurant.  Since I didn't want Ben to come with me (and see what he'll be doing next year), I dropped him off at my friend Shannon's home.  I then drove Emma and Izzy to school.  As they were walking in to school I snapped a few pictures because I couldn't help but smile at how cute they are.  I love that they are good friends.


Jen and I got the food ready for the restaurant and then we brought it into the classrooms and served the kids.  Half the class took turns getting the other kids orders and serving them and then they switched.

Ben had fun playing with Auri and was more than happy to hang out while I visited with Shannon until it was time to get the girls.

This afternoon was Emma's art class again.  She loves going and would paint all the time if I could handle the mess!  Good thing for paying for classes... the mess stays there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment