Thursday, December 15, 2016

Christmas Concert

The morning of the Christmas concert I ended up staying at the school to help in kindergarten for a while.  I had wondered about coming extra early to get good seats up front, but since I was helping, I was able to leave my coat on a chair and not have to just sit and wait!  Last year it was so crazy that it was hard to find seats, but this year ended up not being quite so full.  

The kids did a great job.  Emma sang a couple different numbers - with the entire school (except kindergarten) and then with the four Grade 1 classes.

 Kindergarten did a cute number... bet you can't guess what song they sang?!  Ben's antlers didn't want to stay up, but we think he made a cute little reindeer.  (He's in the middle of the back row.)
 
Emma is on the far right of the back row.




No comments:

Post a Comment