Tuesday, November 28, 2017

"This is my Lucky Day!"

I got a call from Ben's teacher at school just before lunch telling me that Ben had won the Book Fair draw for $25 worth of books!  She asked if I would like to come help him pick something, so after lunch I headed to the school.  Ben was SO excited when I arrived at his classroom.  He bounce all the way to the door and exclaimed, "This is my lucky day!".  We went in to the book fair and he immediately started looking at what he could get.  I was sure that he'd pick one of the larger Lego books, but I was wrong!  He headed right to this kit where you can make electronic things.  He looked at a few other things, but kept coming back to this.  It was exactly $25 (and something I never would have bought for him). He can hardly wait to start building all the different things it has instructions for... an airplane (go figure), a car, a robot, etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment