Thursday, March 21, 2013

Crazy Kids

There are not too many days that I can say that my couch cushions have actually stayed ON the couches!  Emma and Ben love to pull them off, jump on the couches, build towers, etc.  If Ben is pulling them off they are inevitably lined up to make a bridge or a stage.  Sometimes I get frustrated with it, but I’m starting to chill out (sometimes) and clue in that it’s really not hurting anything.

IMG_1565IMG_1567

This evening we went to the library to their Easter Bedtime Stories program.  I thought it would be a lot of fun for the kids.  It was fun for them… they just wouldn’t sit still for anything!  It seemed like every other kid was sitting nice and quiet and our two kids were the only ones that were up and down and all over the place!  Oh well… I’m sure they’ll figure it out eventually.  (I hope!). 

IMG_1596

Horrible iPhone photo, but the only one where both of them were somewhat still!  Ben is in yellow behind the little girl in green with white polka dots and Emma is sitting on my friend Shannon’s lap!

No comments:

Post a Comment