Monday, March 18, 2013

Potty Training…

To start off with… I’m okay with changing diapers.  I know some people aren’t, but I am!  It’s easy!  I don’t have to search for washrooms or stop on the side of the road with little ones!  I can drive for hours and not worry about how many sets of clothes have been peed through!  Having said that, I am going to attempt to potty train Ben.  I know, my enthusiasm is just overwhelming!  Sunday night we ran out of diapers… I think that is the only reason I’m even attempting this.  I have been completely spoiled by Emma basically potty training herself overnight and I KNOW that Ben is not going to be that easy.  Why do I know that?  Trust me… Ben has a stubborn streak in him!  Anyways, the morning actually went surprisingly well!  I made him a sticker chart and every time he went on the potty he would get a sticker.  Of course, that didn’t go over so well with Emma and so I had to quickly make up a sticker chart for her as well!  He went about 4 times and only had 2 accidents.  I can only hope it continues to go well!

IMG_1550

No comments:

Post a Comment