Sunday, February 16, 2014

Happy 40th Anniversary!

My parents celebrated their 40th wedding anniversary today.  We invited them over for dinner, but before we fed them, I made them come with me to the temple to get some pictures!  It was freezing cold and they were good sports… especially when we took a bunch of pictures, got back to the house and I discovered that I didn’t love most of them and made them go out AGAIN to take more!  Thanks for humoring me.  I hope that these pictures will make up for it all!

IMG_4795_e

IMG_4801_eIMG_4804_eIMG_4805_e

These pictures make me laugh every time I see them.  Mom was getting a ‘foot-popping’ kiss, so dad decided to get in on the fun too!  I love seeing them laugh together.

IMG_4809_e   IMG_4811_e

IMG_4821

Thanks for sticking together through all the ups and downs that come with marriage.  I couldn’t ask for better parents and friends.  Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment