Thursday, July 24, 2014

Play Time

Rachel and Cub are staying out at his parent’s cabin for a few days and Rachel invited us to come play for the morning.  The kids were so excited to play with their cousins again, and it made it even better when there was a quad to ride!  I even rounded out my ‘education’ and drove a quad for the first time.  I know, I know… l’m a Southern Alberta born and raised girl and I’ve never driven a quad.  Oh well, that’s been remedied now!

IMG_1292

We had eight on the one vehicle and then I took Zach on the quad with me.  We went for a short ride around the property and then stopped at the creek for the kids to throw rocks.  I love seeing all these cousins playing together.  I hope they will always be friends. 

IMG_1298

Thanks for letting us come play and visit, Rachel.  It was a fun morning!

On a side note:  The weather has conspired against us.  The wind is way too crazy to work on the roof of the hangar and be safe.  So far everything is still in place though!  We ended up driving in to Lethbridge tonight instead to pick up our trailer.  Thankfully they were able to fix it for a reasonable price instead of the $6000-$7000 price tag of a whole new roof!  Yikes!  It was nice to have a break from the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment