Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Together Forever

It seems like ever since we took the kids to see their Grandma Nichols grave that Emma has been obsessed with death.  Not really obsessed per se, but she has a LOT of questions.  Every single day it has been:

Emma:  I miss Grandma Nichols.  When can we see her again?
Me:  When we die, we will go live with Heavenly Father again and we will see grandma!
Emma: But I don't want to die!  I want to stay in this country!  What will happen to our home?
Me:  You don't need to worry about dying right now.  You can live in our home for a long time.  But after we die, we can live with all of our family again.  We were sealed in the temple so that we can be together forever and ever!
Emma:  But what will happen to my bed?  After we go to heaven, can we come back to this country?

The questions go on and on.  I'm not sure what I can do to help relieve her concerns except continue to answer her questions as best as I can.  It's a huge concept and I hope she will eventually understand how amazing it will be to be able to be together as a family for all eternity.  She will get the chance to know her Grandma Nichols as well as so many others that love her and watch over her.

I am so thankful that I know we are sealed as a family.  I can't imagine being without her or Ben or Lennard.

No comments:

Post a Comment