Monday, October 13, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Lennard and I were glad to get home in time to celebrate Thanksgiving.  It wasn’t even at our house this year!  Although I love hosting it, it’s sometimes nice not to have all the mess.  As there were too many of us to fit in the dining room, mom and dad set up tables in the garage for the kids to use.  Ideally that would have meant that we could eat in a quieter atmosphere… but between kids turning the lights on and off downstairs, not eating, and Emma being more than a little clingy (I had to sit with my leg touching hers), it was still a little chaotic.  I guess that’s what happens when you’re part of a big family!  Dinner was delicious and I definitely ate more than I should have.

IMG_7332IMG_7333IMG_7334IMG_7339IMG_7335IMG_7338IMG_7342IMG_7343IMG_7348

(No pictures of Ben… he was actually downstairs eating!)

No comments:

Post a Comment