Saturday, October 18, 2014

Insulation

Lennard is always looking on Kijiji for the next ‘deal’.  While he was looking, he managed to find a guy that was selling a bunch of insulation.  He contacted him and ended up making a deal with him.  I couldn’t fit all the insulation into our truck, so mom and dad volunteered to go to Lethbridge to pick it up for us.  I’m so glad that they did because I don’t think I would have even found the place and if I did find it, I wouldn’t have been able to load it all!  (This was on October 1st)

IMG_2009

We were able to borrow Ralph’s lift again, so after we got all the foam and trim put up on the East wall, Lennard started putting insulation up in the ceiling.  We ended up with about 1/3 of the roof done with the insulation we got.  The west wall is done and half of the north wall.  It’s better than nothing!  We’ll add more as we get some more cash flow!

IMG_2265IMG_2274

No comments:

Post a Comment