Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Field Trip to the Farm

I haven't got to help out in Kindergarten as much this year with Ben, so when he found out they were going on a field trip he asked if I could come along.  He was so excited to walk to school with me and then ask Mrs. Bennett if I could tag along.  Of course, she said yes and Ben was beaming!

We took a bus to a farm just outside of Cardston that had all kinds of animals.  They saw horses, cows, goats, chickens, rabbits, birds, etc.  I was given a little group to supervise and two of the little girls (Fay & Eden) that got assigned to our group were pretty excited to be with Ben!  lol  He's quite the ladies man!

We went on a wagon ride through the fields and had the horses following us.  Ben thought it was pretty cool to see how close they came.

The baby goat was only a week old.


Once they saw all the animals, they got to play tag on the front lawn for a while and then eat their snack that they'd brought.  They all had lots of fun running around and exploring.  Ben kept running and jumping into my arms.  I'm glad he loves being with me because I sure love being with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment