Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother’s Day

I used to dread the coming of Mother’s Day, but today was such a wonderful day.  I definitely figured out why my mom always cried when we gave her cards, etc.  I bawled my face off as I read Emma’s little questionnaire that she did in preschool.  She looked at me and asked if I was sad or happy, but I just hugged her and bawled.  I feel so incredibly blessed to be her mommy.  Who knew that I look as pretty as a mermaid!

IMG_4185IMG_4186IMG_4187IMG_4189

After a crazy day at church (as usual), we headed out to my parents.  Shauna and Roger and their families had been out and were just leaving as we got there, but at least we were able to say hi.  Mom saved dinner for us so we at and visited with them for a while. 

IMG_4211IMG_4196IMG_4197

Ben kept coming and giving me hugs and kisses all day long and saying Happy Mother’s Day.  It was so sweet.  After getting home, we decided to head over to the temple for a walk.  We are so lucky to live so close to this temple.  It’s amazing to think of the generations that have been sealed together in this beautiful building.  I am so thankful to know that we can be together forever.

IMG_4210IMG_4212

No comments:

Post a Comment