Monday, February 26, 2018

Kids

We've definitely had our fair share of snow this year!  The kids had so much fun playing with their friends on the piles of snow in our backyard.  I'm sure they could have sledded down the stairs.  It's nuts!
 I've been working on scanning all of my parents slides from when I was a baby.  The kids were curious about how slides worked, so my parents brought in the slide projector and we watched slides for our FHE tonight.  I laughed when we turned on the projector and immediately they were standing in the light to make shadows.  It brought me back to when we would do that.  I love seeing them do things that I grew up doing. 

Note: I submitted my application to be a casual Educational Assistant at the Elementary School on the 24th.  Yikes!  I volunteer there enough that I might as well get paid for it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment