Saturday, April 28, 2018

Webster Gals Reunion

I had planned on being able to attend the Webster Gals weekend, but then Lennard ended up having to work (at his second job).  It made life a little more complicated, since Emma had a bunch of stuff going on on Saturday.  I happened to see my friend, Crystal, at school on Friday and when she asked what I was doing this weekend, I told her about the reunion. She offered to take Emma and Ben for the evening so that I could go!  What a wonderful friend!  I dropped them off about 4:30 and headed out to Mountain View.  

We just sat around and visited for a while and then Aunt Laura brought dinner in for all of us.  It was fun to get to see those who came.  I didn't stay too late.  Lennard had picked up the kids at 7:00 and I came home about 10:00.  It is both Shauna's and Melissa's birthday's tomorrow, so we sang happy birthday to them this evening.
Saturday morning, Lennard was at work by 7:00 and we were able to hang out for a while until we got Emma ready for her dance class in Mountain View.  Ben was excited to get to play at Grandma's house.  We dropped Emma off at dance and then headed to the house... but she wasn't there.  I soon got a phone call saying that they'd just finished breakfast and that we wouldn't be making lunch for a while.  We went up to visit with everyone instead and Ben wasn't very happy about it.  He ended up sitting on my lap playing on Grandma's phone.
For some reason, I only took one picture (of Shauna & Melissa) all weekend.  Someone else snapped this picture of Ben and I.  Mom and I quickly made lunch for everyone at her place and then the kids and I had to leave just as they were starting to eat.  Emma had a birthday party at the hotel pool at 1:45 and we still had to get her changed and a birthday present bought and wrapped! 

Lennard got home from working for Simplot and had just enough time to get showered, changed and up to the church for a Ward Council Leadership meeting.  I got Emma from the party at 4:00 and then had to get everyone fed and cleaned up so that we could go to the adult session of Stake Conference.  I had Morgan come over and babysit for us and surprisingly Emma didn't freak out!  Hooray!  They had a fun night with her and we enjoyed Stake Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment