Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Relief Society Activity

We put on our big craft activity tonight. It's been a busy couple of days!  We set everything up last night and then I was at the church at 1:00 to finish up.  The activity started at 3:00, but not many people showed up until almost dinner time. We had four different kinds of soups that went over really well with everyone.  We did smaller bowls, so everyone could taste as many as they'd like.  

We had lots show up for the cookie decorating class, so that was good!  Breanne did a good job.  I'd hoped to sit in on the class, but I ended up being too busy.

We didn't have as many 'big' projects this year, so we didn't have as many sisters there for the entire time, but I think it went okay.  I'm glad that it's done now though!

No comments:

Post a Comment