Friday, March 9, 2012

Wipeout!

Wednesday afternoon I took the kids with me to the library.  I had already pre-ordered my books, so I thought it would be a simple in-and-out trip... I guess there's no such thing!  I got my books checked out and went to look for the kids in the children's section of the library (just around the side of the desk where I was standing).  They had both grabbed books, so I thought I would sit and read them a story.  That lasted for about two minutes and they both ran off.  I stood up, put the books away, turned to get Emma and then heard a boom!  Ben had wiped out!  He immediately starting wailing - who wouldn't?!  He had the carpet imprinted into his forehead and a raw nose.  Poor baby.  Needless to say - that ended our library trip right there!

Wednesday evening at about 5:00pm.

Thursday morning at 8:00am.

Thursday evening at 5:30pm.

This morning at 7:30am.

It's looking progressively worse every day, but hopefully it will heal soon!  What a boy!

1 comment: