Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Life

My life lately has consisted hearing 'The Wheels on the Bus" over, and over, and over!  Ben can't just sit on the chair and watch, but he has to be right up on the desk (usually pushing buttons).  I found him like this this afternoon, though he was totally faking it.  I had to laugh at him!

This is usually how he is when I turn around - pointing at the screen and asking for more before the song is even done the first time!
I was getting ready to head to our 'Webster Gals' retreat this weekend and was making brownies to bring with me.  Emma decided she needed to help taste test them.  I love seeing how excited she was to get a taste of chocolate!
I had such a good time being able to go visit with a bunch of my aunts and cousins.  It is always nice to get a break and relax. We didn't 'do' much, but we were able to watch part of General Conference on Saturday morning after a yummy waffle breakfast.  I'm thankful that Lennard was willing to watch the kids so that I could go. 

I got home in the early afternoon and we headed in to Lethbridge to attend the BYU vs Lethbridge Pronghorns rugby game.  Unfortunately, Emma wasn't feeling too good and we had to stop for her to throw up.  Yuck!  Thankfully, Shauna was still willing to watch the kids during the game.  Lennard had to drive the bus home with the high school team, so I got the kids from Shauna's and headed home.  I got Ben in to bed and then went to get Emma.  As soon as I layed her down she got sick and I raced into the bathroom with her.  She was very sick all over everything.  Once I got her cleaned up and her bed remade, she went right to bed and slept all night.  I'm glad she's hardly ever sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment