Friday, March 27, 2015

All Taped Up

For days Ben has been asking me to tape him to the floor.  Why?  I have NO idea!  I have put him off and put him off, but today he was not being put off any longer!  About 11:45 I finally capitulated and taped him to the floor.  Ha! Ha!  It was actually quite hilarious!  As soon as he got taped down, he said his nose was itchy so I had to scratch it for him! 

Of course, as soon as Ben got taped down, Emma wanted in on the action.  She lasted about 5 minutes before she was wiggling and finally sitting up.  It just about kills her to just sit/lay quietly!  lol.  Ben ended up laying there until Lennard got home at noon and then he didn’t want to get up for lunch unless I promised to tape him back down afterwards!  What a funny kid! 

      IMG_3794 IMG_3795

No comments:

Post a Comment