Sunday, March 29, 2015

Messing Around

I find Sunday’s are a hard day.  Because we have church right in the middle of the day, the mornings feel like we’re just waiting around for church to start.  The days that I have meetings to attend get a little crazy, but most of the time it’s a lot of wasted time. 

Then, we get through the gong show at church where the kids are hungry because church is 11:30 to 2:30.  Even with a late breakfast and snacks, it can get interesting!  Then, when we get home (without Lennard – as he is the financial clerk), the kids decide they don’t want to eat, they want to play!  Usually, I just let them.  I figure when they’re hungry they’ll let me know!  By the time Lennard gets home, he’s starving and the rest of us are, once again, just messing around… playing, reading, etc.  He grabs something to eat, and then within the hour, the kids are hungry!  It’s such an ‘off’ day! 

Sometimes we’ll watch a movie together or go for a drive, but today we just ‘messed around’.  I pulled out my camera with the tripod and set up the remote so that we could play.  The kids thought it was hilarious!  We even managed to get Lennard in on the ‘fun’!  These are the moments that we’ll remember (not the lazy, do nothing all day moments!).

IMG_7963IMG_7966IMG_7967_eIMG_7968IMG_7970IMG_7972

No comments:

Post a Comment