Saturday, March 28, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt

Lennard went off with the guys to go gopher shooting today, so I decided to take the kids down to the Remington Carriage Center for their annual Easter egg hunt.  We got there minutes before they opened the gates.  Technically, we should have waited for the next group of kids since the first group was 0-4 years old, but I figured 50% of my kids fit the category so it was good enough.  I just made sure Emma stayed by me and didn’t grab too many eggs.  They were both extremely well behaved, even when I told them they couldn’t pick up any more eggs.  They had a lot of fun.  After we got out of the ‘hunt’, there was a Strawberry Shortcake movie being shown at the small theatre there, so we went in and watched it for a while.  It was almost lunch time when we got home, so it worked out nicely.

IMG_3799IMG_3803IMG_3805IMG_3807IMG_3808

Had to include this last photo.  I had been getting a picture of Ben with all the chocolate eggs that he’d eaten and Emma decided she needed to be in the picture.  It makes me laugh so hard.  Very typical of their personalities!

No comments:

Post a Comment