Saturday, May 30, 2015

Another Project Off The List!

IMG_4401IMG_4405

This window in my laundry room has waited a LONG time to get framed in!  Every time I go in to the laundry room (which is lots), I see this silly window and wish it was done.  Well – it’s done now!  My mom (aka: my hero) came over and figured out how much wood and went to the store and bought it.  Then went out to their hangar where her tools are and cut and drilled what needed done and then came back and installed it all!  Hooray!  It’s such a small thing to some, but it was huge to me.  I have seriously gone into the laundry room just to look at the window!  Now I have to get some wood filler and patch the nail holes and I can paint it and be ready to hang blinds.  So exciting!  I wonder how long it will take Lennard to notice this project is done?

IMG_4407

No comments:

Post a Comment