Sunday, May 24, 2015

I Hope They Call Me On a Mission

I got to hand out all the Primary ‘Mission’ calls today in church.  Since Lennard has a rugby game tomorrow night and Grandpa Nichols is leaving in the morning, we decided to have our FHE tonight.  The kids were SO excited to get to open their calls and see where they will be ‘going’ for our Primary activity on Saturday. 

Emma is going to the Taiwan Taichung Mission and Ben is going to the England London Mission.  As soon as they opened their calls they raced to the map to see where their missions are.  It was so fun seeing their enthusiasm.  It made my heart skip a beat to think that they could serve missions at the same time in a relatively short amount of time (it goes way too fast).  It brought back a lot of memories from when I opened my mission call.  I hope they can always keep this as a goal.

IMG_8162IMG_8163IMG_8164IMG_8166

No comments:

Post a Comment