Thursday, August 20, 2015

Family Time

I was helping decorate for a friend’s wedding this afternoon, so Lennard picked up the kids from Dina’s and took them on a bike ride! What a good daddy!  I met them at the park when I was done and played on the swings for a bit before we had to go home for dinner.

IMG_5649IMG_5650

Lennard ended up getting called out for work as soon as we got home, so I fed the kids and waited for him to get home.  We barbequed some smokies and had my parents pop by to have something to eat too.  I love having them close enough to see them so often. 

Emma convinced Lennard to come jump on the trampoline afterwards.  She was trying to ‘crack the egg’, but I was getting a kick out of how crazy her hair was while she was jumping! 

IMG_5675IMG_5678

The skies have been really hazy because of the fires in the States.  This afternoon was so smoky that it was burning my eyes.  So crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment