Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Deck Railings

We love our deck!  We've spent so little time outside in our yard, that it feels like we're practically living outside now!  I layed on the swing with the kids this morning and just soaked up the sunshine.  It was awesome!  It was almost 8:00 before the kids started complaining that they were hungry... so I decided I'd better get in to mom mode and get something done.  I had just gotten through my shower when I looked out and the guy was in our backyard to do our railings!  I'm glad I came inside when I did!  Good thing I didn't greet him in my pajamas!
 Ben was thoroughly intrigued with the process and 'helped' put up the railings.
 The first two sections went up pretty quickly.
 This was done by about 10:30 when we left to go to Stay and Play.
 The railings were all done shortly after Lennard got home from work!  He even blew off the deck to make sure all the metal shavings were off.
It feels so much nicer now... and it helps to not be worried about the kids falling off the deck!

No comments:

Post a Comment