Monday, October 24, 2016

Good Bye

This morning was busy getting the kids ready for school and saying goodbyes to Grandpa, Aunt Alicia and Rigel.  As soon as the kids were off to school, we loaded up and headed to Calgary so they could catch their flight.  It's been such a good visit and the kids have loved every minute and all the attention they got!  




Thankfully, the weather was great and we were able to get to the airport without any issues.  Shannon picked up Ben from kindergarten for me and I was home in time for Emma to get home.  Gymnastics was cancelled because of the election.  We had my parents over for dinner so that Lennard and my Dad could plan for their upcoming flight to Arizona and then we ran down to vote while they babysat the kids for us.  It's been a busy day and I'm tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment