Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

Emma was so excited to get dressed up for her Halloween party at school!  I back-combed her hair, but it didn't stay very well.  She loved getting makeup on and wearing fangs!
We got to go watch the school parade at 9:45.  Emma was so happy to see us there.
 As soon as Emma got home from school, we raced over to a neighbor that wanted us to come trick-or-treating before 5:00 so that she could see the kids.  Then we hurried home to get Emma changed into her gymnastics stuff and get her down to her lesson.  I got some groceries from the store, got home and prepped dinner and then headed back down to gymnastics to watch Emma for Parent Viewing Week (that I didn't realize it was until today!).  After forcing the kids to eat, Lennard took the kids out to go trick-or-treating!

Spiderman


Dracula's bride

I stayed home for a while to pass out candy, but when I had a half hour break with no kids, I headed out with Lennard and the kids.  Ben raced from house to house!  Emma just wanted to make sure she knew where we were every minute!  I ended up walking with them most of the night.

The kids got so much candy it was ridiculous!  They got to eat a few pieces of candy and then they were off to bed!  It's been a crazy, busy, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment