Thursday, June 15, 2017

Last Day of Kindergarten and a Car Parade

 Thankfully, Ben woke up feeling 100% better and excited to go to his very last day of Kindergarten!  He wanted me to come with him... so I did!

 They had a super relaxed morning and watched a couple movies (lol) and then they got to go outside to do track and field.
I helped in Ben's group. They got to race each other.
 Try out the high jump... without a bar...
 Long jump... where Ben couldn't figure out where he needed to jump and ended up jumping early every time.

 And then ball throw... which he loved.
 Ben has absolutely loved Mrs. Bennett as a teacher.  She has been great to push him to try new things.  It's hard to believe both of my 'babies' will be in full time school in the Fall.
 Ben wanted one last picture of himself in the classroom.
 Before we left the school, I pulled Emma out of music so that she could show me her finished 'car' for their Drive-in movie this afternoon.  They are doing a parade with their cars, but I didn't know about it when I agreed to go to lunch with friends, so I had to miss it. (Lennard surprised us both and ended up going and getting video of her in the parade!)



Ben and I went to lunch at Lindsey's house with Dina and Shannon.  It was a nice break to sit and visit for a few hours.  Then we were off and running again to pick Emma up from school (with her car) and take her to Swim Club.  Then after dinner we had soccer.  I had to leave a bit early from soccer and switched off with Lennard so that I could get to my book club in time!  Whew!  

I always love going to book club.  We have such a good group of ladies that I just love.  We've been meeting together for about 8 or so years now (give or take a few members).  It's amazing the wonderful books we've read... and all the great conversations we've had (whether they were about books or not!).

No comments:

Post a Comment