Friday, June 16, 2017

Track & Field Day

Emma was so excited to have her Track & Field day today.  We had one last smoothie day that I volunteer for at the school, so the kids and I were there at 7:30am.  Thankfully it went really smoothly (no pun intended) and I was able to get down to the track in plenty of time to watch her first event.

She ran the 50m race and got 1st place!  Perfect way to start the day out!

 Then, they had them run the 100m race... and she came in first again!


 She tried ball throw.
 And long jump (but she kept jumping too early.)
 High jump... or dive over and try not to hit the bar!
Then all of the Grade 1 girls competed in a 200m race.  She was upset that she didn't come in first again, but she came in about 7th out of about 50 girls, so I think she did great!
 It was a great day to be outside and see our little runner!  I definitely can't keep up to her!

No comments:

Post a Comment