Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Family Pictures

We’ve had good intentions to get more family pictures done for over a year now.  I finally contacted a photographer and just booked it… and then I had to get my act in gear and figure out what we were going to wear! (Worst part of family pictures).  We went to Lethbridge last night and I managed to find some shirts that would work and then this afternoon, my friend, Dina, did Emma’s hair for me.  We headed out to Waterton where we met Jill (our photographer).  She was pretty quick taking pictures – in a half hour we were done!  We’re hoping that we’ll get some good ones! 

After she left, I snapped a few with my iphone, just so I’d have a few now.  The kids were quite the little posers!

IMG_6127IMG_6129IMG_6135IMG_6137IMG_6143IMG_6148IMG_6149IMG_6159IMG_6172

No comments:

Post a Comment