Saturday, February 27, 2016

Sick Boy

Benny hasn't been feeling very well for a few days, but when I came into the living room this morning to find him asleep like this, I knew he really wasn't doing well.
I moved him and immediately he just curled into a ball and kept sleeping.  I felt bad that I needed to wake him up, but Lennard was out a the airport and I had to go to a baptism for one of the Primary kids in our ward.
 When I got done at the baptism, I grabbed some Subway sandwiches for lunch and took them out to the airport.  Ben was burning up and just crying when we tried to get him to eat.  I finally just gave up and loaded him into the van and took him to the ER.  Thankfully, they got him in right away.  He had a temp of 103.
 We were only there for under an hour, but they managed to get his fever down a bit and prescribe him some antibiotics for a bad case of bronchitis.  Poor boy.  He was just happy to curl up and snuggle the rest of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment