Sunday, September 18, 2016

Primary Presentation

Well, my fourth Primary Presentation is done!  I was really nervous this morning about how it would go as last weeks practice was wild!  We all went up early so I could get kids into the right seats, but the choir was practicing until about ten minutes before the meeting started!  Argggg!  Oh well, thankfully most of the kids remembered where they were supposed to sit, so that helped. Amazingly, we were only missing two kids from our entire primary. One was sick and the other was with her dad this weekend. They did such a great job. I was so proud of them. Many of the kids had their parts memorized.  Emma and Ben did the majority of their parts without help. The kids sang all of the songs so beautifully. It was definitely a good moment. 

The rest of Primary was a little wild.  The kids were definitely done sitting still. Jen had a great activity planned for them in stations so they got to move around quite a bit. We had a little craziness in Nursery with not being able to find a parent, but hopefully we'll get at resolved quickly!

I am so very thankful for such great counsellors, teachers, music people, nursery leaders, etc. I have heard so many crazy stories from other wards and we are blessed to have dedicated, loving teachers. I love our ward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment