Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day 2018

The kids were SO excited to get to give me their gifts that I didn't even get a chance to get dressed before I was guided out to the kitchen!  

Emma made me a bird feeder (at Activity Days) and a picture of herself blowing me hearts (kisses).  She also gave me a chocolate bar! She even cut out the wood by herself (mostly)!  Such a cute girl!
 Ben made me a card and hand knitted a pot holder for me!  His Grade 1 teacher is amazing to take on teaching twenty 6/7 year olds how to knit!  He was incredibly proud of himself and it made my heart melt to see his excitement.
 Such a sweet boy!
 I tortured the family and made them pose for a picture after church... Emma even had to put her dress back on because she can't stand to be in it any longer than necessary!  ha! ha!  I sure love this little family of mine.  I am so blessed to get to be a wife and a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment