Friday, May 25, 2018

Track and Field Day

Grades 1 and 2 had their track and field day today.  I was glad that I was able to go see them 'compete'.  The only thing they get ribbons for is the 50m, 100m and 200m races.  The rest of the events - long jump, high jump, and ball throw, they just try their best.




 Each of the events for grade 1 and 2 were at the exact same times, so I wasn't able to see every event for both Emma and Ben.  Thankfully, another parent took a few pictures for me!
 
I got all the races for both of them.  Megan took the close up of Ben running... I love how much he's concentrating!
 Ben got a 3rd and 4th place finish in the 50m and 100m races.

 Emma got a 1st and a 2nd in the same races.
It was a fun day.  I took the kids with me afterwards instead of sending them back to school for a half hour.  We went to the park and the kids had a blast just playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment