Sunday, February 3, 2019

One Month Down


Well, January is finally done... not that it's been horrible... but it hasn't been wonderful either.  There has been way too much sickness this past month and I'm hopeful that now that we're all healthy - we can stay that way!  

We had all our regular activities this week with piano and dance, but the kids had a PD day on Wednesday.  Emma had her Jr. Choir party at the school.  They are done choir for the year (which I'm not overly happy about).  This was their big party with bouncy houses and lunch, etc.  

I managed to get to the temple with Shauna on Thursday morning and then I got to go to my Book Club that night.  We read, "Mrs. Mike".  It was a good book - all set in Alberta.

The kids went to Lego League/Crafty Critters on Friday after school for an hour and then we pulled them out to go to the RV show in Lethbridge.  We were quite disappointed with the show this year.  It was extremely small and not a lot of selection.  We did get a few ideas for some upgrades/modifications we'd like to make to our trailer though.  Small things, like a USB charging station and a different towel rack.

The kids had Champs on Saturday and Lennard worked on his plane most of the day.

Today we had my parents over for dinner and then I got a Sunday afternoon nap!  That hasn't happened in a long time and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  When I woke up, Buddy was sound asleep on my legs!  Lennard and Ben went over to Holland's house to watch the Super Bowl with a bunch of guys.  Ben was the only kid there and he thought it was pretty awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment