Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

I was hoping that the kids would be well enough to go to church this morning, but Emma was so clingy and cranky, that I decided to stay home with both of them. Ben was doing much better, but ended up going down for a nap right at 9:00 (when church started) and sleeping until after 1:00! Emma just wanted to be held the entire time.

I wasn't sure whether or not we would make it to our family Easter dinner out at my parent's, but thankfully by the afternoon they were both doing better. Of course, I didn't get any pictures of the chaos at my parents, but needless to say it was a busy place! With 18 kids running around and parents trying to keep the peace, it was loud! Having said that, I'm glad I didn't miss it. I love being able to be close to my family and have my kids get to know their cousins like I did when I was growing up!


No comments:

Post a Comment