Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Funny Kids

I was in the shower this morning when I heard Ben come in to the bathroom and pull out the stepstool.  I knew he would be in to things in an instant, so I quickly finished my shower and opened the door.  There was Ben, with Lennard's electric razor, pretending to shave!  It was the cutest thing ever!  I quickly got dressed and ran to get the camera! 


This past week while the kids have been sick we have had a steady stream of medicine going into both kids... Emma loves taking Tylenol, but didn't like the medicine.  So, when I told her it was time for medicine, she looked at me and said, "I really don't like it!".  It was so matter-of-fact that it made me laugh.  Sorry, Emma... you still have to take your medicine even if you really don't like it!  What a funny girl.

I found Emma feeding Ben yesterday morning.  No, he shouldn't be on the table... but that's where I find him almost constantly!  At least they were sharing and happy with each other!  Lately, Emma's favorite thing to say when Ben gets in the same room is, "Don't touch me!"  It's amazing how at 19 months, Ben knows exactly what buttons to push to annoy his sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment