Sunday, April 29, 2012

The Rest of the Week

It's been quite the week.  Lennard's foot is still really bothering him.  He's taking 'good' meds to try to handle the pain and keep doing everything that needs to be done.  Of course, what he really needs is to get off his foot, but that just isn't happening (no matter how much I 'remind' him!).  He's had rugby practices, although he did cancel one night. 

The one night he was home, I ended up going out to go Visiting Teaching (even though I wasn't feeling good).  By the time I got home, I had a full blown stomach flu - chills, aching, upset stomach... not fun!  I was supposed to go to my Book Club that night too, but had to cancel.  What a rotten night!

Saturday, Lennard attended a rugby camp in Ft. MacLeod for most of the day and then, today, he had to work for a planned outage.  I did go to church with the kids (for RS/Sunday School), but headed out to Mountain View so that I could go to Sacrament meeting there and have help keeping the kids contained!  They loved being able to see grandma on the stand leading the music!  Emma even went and sat with her for about five minutes.  We had dinner with them after church and then headed home just as Lennard was getting home from work. 

I think we've both decided that we could have skipped April all together and been okay with it.  We've had enough of crazy sicknesses, precriptions, injuries, no sleep, etc to last a lifetime!  Glad we're almost in to another month.  Here's hoping it will go better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment