Thursday, June 20, 2013

Stay and Play

Pretty much every single Tuesday and Thursday morning we have attended our local Stay and Play program.  It is a wonderful ‘out’ for me and the kids love playing with all the different toys and seeing other kids!  I have loved being able to get to know some of the other moms in the area and it definitely gives me a bit of a sanity break having a scheduled time to just play.  Having said all that… today was the last day of Stay and Play before the summer break.  (Not a happy thing for me!)  I will definitely miss going and the kids will miss Meagan, the program facilitator. 

Unfortunately, the weather was raining and cooler, so we weren’t able to have the pizza potluck outside.  Because of that, the room was PACKED with kids and parents!  I think I probably would have left early if I hadn’t already told the kids that there was going to be a picnic.  It was crazy! 

We will definitely look forward to when it starts again in September!
IMG_2409  IMG_2410IMG_2412  IMG_2415
Emma was more than happy to get her picture taken with Meagan, while Ben wanted nothing to do with it… he really does love you, Meagan!

No comments:

Post a Comment