Thursday, August 7, 2014

We Have a Door!

Another day at the airport.  Ben was glad that Grandma & Grandpa had the push cars in their hangar.  He was so funny backing up to the trailer and telling me to ‘Hook him up!’  I’m glad he was kept busy as some days at the airport have been pretty boring for the kids.  We also got all the tin for our hangar today!  Lennard went to Fort Macleod with a borrowed trailer and picked it up.  He’s getting pretty anxious to get it all up now.

IMG_1434IMG_1435

We managed to get all the tin unloaded and stored in the hangar shell and then we started on the door!

IMG_1436IMG_1439

I stood back and watched as Lennard eased the (huge) door into the opening.  From where I was standing it really didn’t look like it was going to fit and I was sick to my stomach trying to figure out what we would do, but thankfully it fit just right!  We were VERY glad that mom and dad were there to help us get it all figured out. 

IMG_1444IMG_1446

I finally took the kids home to get dinner ready while they finished up bolting it in to place.  It’s hard to believe that we’ve finally got the door in!  Now to get the tin up and the other door and we’re set!

No comments:

Post a Comment