Thursday, June 25, 2015

Waterton

We decided to go to Waterton tonight and surprise the kids.  We haven’t been for a long time and it was such a beautiful night that I snuck the kids swimming suits and towels into the van and we headed out.  The kids had such a fun time playing at the spray park and since there was hardly anyone around they had the run of the place. 

IMG_4705IMG_4706IMG_4711IMG_4713

After playing in the water and at the playground for quite a while, we finally pulled them away to get dressed and go find something to eat.  We ate at Zum’s while I remembered all the crazy summers I worked there.  The crazy thing is that after all these years, there are still some of the same things in the gift store!

IMG_4742IMG_4759

We stopped for a while after dinner to let the kids throw rocks in the lake.  It was such a perfect night that all I wanted to do is plant myself in a lawn chair with a good book and stay forever!  I don’t remember a more perfect evening in Waterton.  No wind, no bugs and the perfect temperature.

IMG_4764IMG_4768IMG_4770IMG_4773

No comments:

Post a Comment