Monday, December 28, 2015

Another Day Down

The kids were so excited to turn over another day this morning.  When I read, "Muppet Movie Night" they weren't excited.  Ben's response was, "I don't like Muppets."  Oh well, can't win them all.  I had planned to do a full meal - Swedish 'Chef' Meatballs; Kermit the Frog 'Legs' (Chicken wings); Miss Piggy cupcakes, etc.


Unfortunately (or fortunately - however you want to look at it), Lennard and I ended up getting to going out for dinner with my parents and siblings in Lethbridge!  We will have chicken wings for lunch tomorrow and pretend we did our activity for today!

We did get a lot done today.  We got all the Christmas stuff taken down, the living room cleaned and re-organized, my new picture that Lennard gave me for Christmas hung, I made six loaves of bread and we went sledding at Redford Park with Rachel & Cub and their kids and Mike, Makenna and Mason... all before noon!




The afternoon was spent going through all of Emma's baby clothes that I've had in storage and just couldn't make myself part with.  Since my sister, Melissa, is having a baby girl in April, I decided it would be a good time to share the clothes.  It brought back so many memories, but it will be good to see them worn by another little girl!

Murray Clan at the Saigonese (Missing Dave & Nysha)

No comments:

Post a Comment