Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Fun Times

Our activity for today was to watch some videos about the Magic Kingdom rides that we'll be getting to go on.  Emma and Ben were pretty intrigued with the parade videos and started jumping up and down when they saw a couple rides were roller coasters.  I can't wait to see them ON the rides!

I got to watch Rachel & Cub's kids while they went to the temple this morning.  The kids all played so well together.


I've also got a bunch of Primary stuff done for the new year.  It's crazy how many things have to be done still though.

Lennard is going back in to Lethbridge tonight to watch the new Star Wars movie with a bunch of my family.  It would have been fun to go with him, but we already had a babysitter last night.  I guess I'll curl up with a good book and enjoy a quiet evening.

We had our 'Kermit the Frog legs (chicken wings) for dinner before Lennard left and then had Mickey Mouse ice cream for dessert!  Nothing like fitting in a few days activities into one!



No comments:

Post a Comment