Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

We spent our traditional Christmas Eve out at my parents.  Mindy & Dan and their boys were there too, so we had quite the talent show!  Emma was so excited to get to play 'Jingle Bells' and she did a pretty good job.  We had some snacks and then were on the road home before it got too late.


 When we got home, the kids were so happy to discover that Santa's elves had dropped off an early present for them!  Emma loved her pajamas!

Ben, on the other hand, wasn't happy.  He said he didn't like Olaf and that he didn't want them.  Poor boy.  The last thing he wanted to do was stand in front of the tree for a picture.  I managed to get a sort of okay picture after I kept bugging him not to smile.  I think it was just that he was overtired.



After the kids fell asleep (which didn't take that long), we loaded everything under the tree!  I can't wait for tomorrow morning!  I can't wait to see their reactions!



No comments:

Post a Comment