Sunday, December 20, 2015

Gingerbread House

The kids have been wanting to make our gingerbread house for a week now and we've been so busy that it just hasn't happened.  After church today, I was ready to do something to get my mind off the Primary craziness that I'm dealing with.  I pulled the pre-made house out that we'd bought from Costco and I don't think I'll ever go back!  It was great!  The icing was already made and in a piping bag, the kit included all the candy and there were two gingerbread people for each kid.  Perfect!


Lennard got home just in time to work on it with us.  I love that Ben and Lennard are still in their Sunday clothes and Emma is in her pajamas.




The finished product.  The kids loved it and that was all that mattered.  It helped me decompress from church and focus on what really matters - my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment