Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Eve

We got to attend church this morning (only for Sacrament meeting) and Emma was welcomed as the newest baptized member of our Ward.  She was so excited to dress up in her white dress.  We took her hair out of the braids and then I curled it a bit.  

She kept walking around the house saying, "I look like a doll!"

 I sure love seeing her beautiful smile!

 Benny got in on the action and got to wear a 'real' tie to church this morning.  He was feeling pretty handsome... especially because it was a Christmas tie!
 These two are getting so big and growing so fast.  I miss my tiny babies!
 We headed out to my parents for a roast beef dinner after church.  It was SO good!  Lennard ate way too much and laid down for a nap during the afternoon, while the rest of us played games and visited.

Shauna & Matt and their family are having Christmas at my parents house this year, so they were able to be part of our Christmas Eve tradition.  It was nice having more people there.


 After singing some carols and reading the Christmas story, we had lots of treats to eat.  The shrimp ring disappeared quickly!
 As soon as we got home, the kids raced to see if the elves had made an early delivery... and they didn't disappoint!  They got new jammies and were changed in no time flat!
 Surprisingly, they went to bed really easily!  Hooray! 
I'm excited to see the kids reactions in the morning!  Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment