Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Nauvoo Pageant!

We got an exciting e-mail today informing us that we've been accepted to perform in the Green Family Cast in the Nauvoo pageants!  We have to be there on July 22 and stay until August 4th.  Lennard is SO excited and I'm nervously excited.  The kids can't wait (although Emma is a little nervous that she might not be able to stay right with me all the time).  We aren't supposed to share it on social media until after the New Year, so I won't be posting this until after that time, but I wanted to record it now!  Wow.  We keep listening to the music and imagining what it will be like.  We found out that my sister, Shauna, and her family will be coming to watch at the same time we'll be there.

Another exciting thing is that my cousin Louisa and her family got accepted to the same cast!  I can't wait to be there with them!  So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment