Saturday, March 17, 2018

Change of Plans

We ended up with a big change of plans... the inspector started out this morning but the roads were so bad that he turned around and went home.  When we found that out, my parents asked if we wanted to go to Calgary with them for Will's birthday party!  We gathered up our swimsuits and headed to Calgary.  Thankfully, the roads to Calgary weren't too bad.  We met them at the Village Square Leisure Center to go swimming and everyone had a blast!  I wish I'd got some pictures, but I locked it in my locker.

After swimming, we headed to Dave & Nysha's and had pizza and Will opened presents.  The kids had so much fun playing together.  They don't get to see these cousins very often, so it was great to spend some time with them.

Ben and Levi

Emma and Will

Auntie Lou and Lucy


 Will gave the kids goodie bags that had mustaches in them. 

 It was such a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment