Friday, September 28, 2012

Tired Boy

This morning while I was trying to get the kitchen cleaned up, Emma and Ben were playing downstairs.  After a while, Emma came upstairs to 'help' me.  I was cleaning away and after about ten minutes realized that I hadn't heard Ben in quite some time (dangerous)... I went downstairs and this is what I found - Ben was sound asleep on the couch!  He's only been having an afternoon nap the past few months, as he won't go down for a nap in the afternoon if he's slept in the mornings.  Emma goes for a nap in the afternoon, so instead of alternating naps and having at least one kid up the entire day, I put both of them down for naps and I get about two hours of uninterrupted time to try to get things done (or have some 'me' time!).  I guess today he was just too tired to hang on for another hour...

No comments:

Post a Comment